Marketers find ways to generate leads in almost all businesses be it B2B OR B2C. Lately, LinkedIn has become a lead generating platform that many businesses have not explored yet. LinkedIn provides a robust Marketing Ecosystem comprising around 700 million monthly users in more than 200 countries till September 2020. Survey by Hootsuite discovers 61% of LinkedIn users’ age is in between 25 – 34 years of which 43% are women while 57% are male. 94% and 89% of B2B and B2C marketers respectively use LinkedIn for lead generation: the reason being low cost per lead than Google AdWords. Top tips to master B2B and B2C Marketing Strategies in LinkedIn:
- Through the LinkedIn page, you can broadcast your company’s unique story. Relevant information about your business industry and your product and services will help targeted audiences to get interested on your page. For your Brand’s exposure, you can share banner images, products & services, status updates and career opportunities.
- You should consider using search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to make your content utterly optimized, as Google will preview up to 156 characters of your text in its search result. Only appropriate keywords and page descriptions will help you to sustain in page rankings.
- Like every business, understanding the audience is the key for crafting successful B2B and B2C marketing campaigns in LinkedIn. By providing Website Demographics, LinkedIn makes it easier for you to get into the audience’s insights and capture their personas. Through this instrument, you are able to extract data and therefore can target your content appropriately, measure the impact and optimize the return of investment (ROI).
- Contents that create value are the ones that lead your marketing effort to success. Audiences only follow you once they are convinced that they can find values on your page. A part of your followers might extend their knowledge from the contents you share while others find solutions to their problems.
- Video has its own place within all other contents. To put emphasis on this, LinkedIn has made video sharing available for all companies and publishers. It is advisable to use native video on LinkedIn as it is uploaded directly on the LinkedIn app or the browser version rather than embedding links from YouTube or another site.
- Your content posting schedule has tremendous influence on your marketing campaign’s effectiveness. 3-4 status updates per week and 1-2 long-form posts of content per month considering the time zone of your audiences might keep an ideal balance for your network connections.
- You should try LinkedIn Ad formats like Sponsored Content, Sponsored InMail, and Text Ads and most importantly, the newest and expected-to-be the most powerful one: LinkedIn Video Ads.
- A/B Testing can help you define which tactics and strategies work for your business. Through A/B testing, sort out ultimate solutions and apply them to ensure your campaigns are progressing accurately, targeting your key prospects meticulously and saving time as well as budget on vain methods.
We attempt to share the best B2B and B2C LinkedIn Marketing Strategies of 2020 with you. For further enlightening posts, Stay tuned!
- Suggestions on B2B and B2C Marketing in 2020
- Top B2B and B2C Modules That Boost Your Business in LinkedIn
- Top 2020 Trendy B2B and B2C Marketing Tips
LinkedIn is arguably one of the largest professional networking platforms comprising 700 million individuals of the world. LinkedIn can help you grow your business organically if and only if you know how and where to focus. You can craft your business strategies in LinkedIn following some of the tips given below:
A well-optimised Company Page can help your business grow organically. Make sure your page contains Company Logo, Header Photo, Summary Section, Company Information Section, Recent Updates Section, Showcase Pages and Careers Section. Do not overlook your custom URL that includes your name and also helps with search engine results (e.g.http://linkedin.com/in/yourbusiness).
Building a following does not happen overnight especially without Sponsored Ads. Therefore, you start with your employees by making sure they have completed their profiles on LinkedIn and add your company to their Profiles. It’s easier to raise your business in LinkedIn by utilizing your employees’ networks than just starting from scratch.
Ensure your audiences are getting replies of their queries and confusions in the comments section of your posts. Comments help LinkedIn algorithm to determine usefulness of posts shared and keep showing on audiences’ feed. Further, mention people in your posts so their followers find your page in their feed again and again.
Inspire people to follow your page by posting your business Industry related contents particularly focusing on buyer’s journey. It will help networks to identify you as Thought Leader. Study shows, Top Performing Companies are persistent on sharing posts be it weekly or daily. This leads to the next significant part; Content Production that includes a good mix of images, visuals, videos, infographics, posts from the company blog, links to events, webinars, ebooks, case studies and other content.
Hashtags have been instrumental for search since the inception of social media. Research from Hootsuite discovers 3-5 hashtags per post to be ideal. You should hence use relevant hashtags in your posts.
Social sharing buttons and links to your Company Page on your website and other social media platforms help audiences to follow you in multiplatform. Do not forget to incorporate them on all of your blog posts and website content to allow users to quickly share content as updates.
In order to ensure engagement in your business page you can ask questions or indulge people in polls or quizzes and other creative initiations include gifs, emojis or jokes to lighten the conversation and strengthen the relationship; post updates or news related to your business and take in feedback from the users.
We hope these strategies will help you grow your LinkedIn company page organically. Feel free to write us your thoughts on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online marketing relies on several factors. From identifying targeted customers to entertain them with compelling content, narrowing it down is vital. To do so, digital marketing services foster strategic approaches, namely funnel marketing.
Also known as sales funnel, funnel marketing gives you a standard structure to develop your strategy. Besides, it allows you to evaluate performances effectively and identify new marketing scopes.
What is a Digital Marketing Funnel?
Imagine a funnel, the shape of it, and how it gradually becomes narrower towards the end.
Funnel marketing is a series of digital content channels guiding you through different consumer
engagement stages and their integration into the brand.
Now, if you divide the funnel into parts, each of those parts would represent a step of different forms of
consumer behaviour. Funnel marketing is basically how a person decides as the steps increase and the
shape becomes narrower or broader. You can use funnel marketing in terms of purchase, experience, or
also go for a non-linear funnel.
How Does a Funnel Marketing System Work?
When you buy a product, do you purchase it out of the blue?
No, a lot of thought goes behind every purchase you make. Even your most impulsive purchase has
numerous reasons. If, as a marketer, you knew how to tap that thought process, you could make a
better appeal to the consumers as to why they should buy your product. This funnel starts with
awareness and ends with the purchase.
How will a consumer buy your product if they do not know that it exists?
When they are finally AWARE of your product, you generate a lead. This is the step when advertising,
seminars, social media exposure works the most. Once you successfully generate a lead, it is time to
make them INTERESTED in your product.
You now target content through e-mails, newsletters, or intuitive marketing and keep them on the edge
of their seat.
Provide them with enough information so that they can consider and make sound judgments. This is
when you lure them in with sales, offers, product demos, or shopping carts and hone more on their
INTENT to buy the product.
By all these, you are nurturing the consumers’ motivation to make that purchase. Your sales team might
need to step up their game on this stage to make sure consumers make a positive EVALUATION of your
product. Then the final stage would be to BUY.
Now, when you flip the funnel, you will have a customer experience funnel. It starts off narrow with the
consumer REPEATING the purchase. A person might repeat for many reasons, positive or negative. It
could be because he is a hostage to your product or because he is truly loyal. So, you need to figure out
which is the case.
However, if he is LOYAL, you will move to another step in the funnel. It will now be broader, which is
why you need to engage more and put emphasis on developing your relationship with the consumer.
This sweet success will lead the consumer to REFER your product to their friends and family. Some may
even start ADVOCATING for your product on public platforms, which will be the final stage of this
If we put them together, the shorter version would be –
Why is social media marketing crucial for Funnel Marketing?
Social media is now mightier than ever. It has the power to move your business from absolute Zero to
the level you cherish for.
Times are changing, and people are becoming more and more dependent on the internet. So, the lines
between the steps in the funnel are starting to blur. But there is also the non-funnel that does not
necessarily follow any action. For this approach, you need to know if your consumers are loyal and how
they are evaluating your product. Thus social media presence is crucial.
Why is Funnel Marketing Essential?
Digital marketing spins around the netizens. From the plethora of consumers, you need those who are
associated with your products and services. To identify targeted customers and divert them to your
business, nothing works more effectively than a successful digital marketing funnel.
Customers buy a product not right after you put up an enticing ad. Yes, it attracts them to your product
but doesn’t always sell it in the first place. On average, a customer buys your product constantly after
seeing it 6-8 times. Renowned digital marketing agency Essex keeps crafting lucrative visual content with
an aim for higher conversion. Through strategic social media marketing strategy, this interaction is
In addition, the sales funnel puts customer analytics on your table for better planning and
implementation. From systematic monitoring, tracking, and digital marketing channel optimization, you
can target more precisely. Moreover, with the acquired data, your social media content gets more
From overseeing the user data to using it for a successful conversion, digital funnel marketing keeps
your business steady and functional.
As you can tell, this funnel marketing is like the secret way to convince consumers without bombarding
them with blatant, cheesy advertisements and push-sells. The sooner you get a grasp of this concept,
the better you can perform. In that case, a robust social media marketing strategy is necessary. Along
with that, user-friendliness can never be ignored.