Marketers find ways to generate leads in almost all businesses be it B2B OR B2C. Lately, LinkedIn has become a lead generating platform that many businesses have not explored yet. LinkedIn provides a robust Marketing Ecosystem comprising around 700 million monthly users in more than 200 countries till September 2020. Survey by Hootsuite discovers 61% of LinkedIn users’ age is in between 25 – 34 years of which 43% are women while 57% are male. 94% and 89% of B2B and B2C marketers respectively use LinkedIn for lead generation: the reason being low cost per lead than Google AdWords. Top tips to master B2B and B2C Marketing Strategies in LinkedIn:
- Through the LinkedIn page, you can broadcast your company’s unique story. Relevant information about your business industry and your product and services will help targeted audiences to get interested on your page. For your Brand’s exposure, you can share banner images, products & services, status updates and career opportunities.
- You should consider using search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to make your content utterly optimized, as Google will preview up to 156 characters of your text in its search result. Only appropriate keywords and page descriptions will help you to sustain in page rankings.
- Like every business, understanding the audience is the key for crafting successful B2B and B2C marketing campaigns in LinkedIn. By providing Website Demographics, LinkedIn makes it easier for you to get into the audience’s insights and capture their personas. Through this instrument, you are able to extract data and therefore can target your content appropriately, measure the impact and optimize the return of investment (ROI).
- Contents that create value are the ones that lead your marketing effort to success. Audiences only follow you once they are convinced that they can find values on your page. A part of your followers might extend their knowledge from the contents you share while others find solutions to their problems.
- Video has its own place within all other contents. To put emphasis on this, LinkedIn has made video sharing available for all companies and publishers. It is advisable to use native video on LinkedIn as it is uploaded directly on the LinkedIn app or the browser version rather than embedding links from YouTube or another site.
- Your content posting schedule has tremendous influence on your marketing campaign’s effectiveness. 3-4 status updates per week and 1-2 long-form posts of content per month considering the time zone of your audiences might keep an ideal balance for your network connections.
- You should try LinkedIn Ad formats like Sponsored Content, Sponsored InMail, and Text Ads and most importantly, the newest and expected-to-be the most powerful one: LinkedIn Video Ads.
- A/B Testing can help you define which tactics and strategies work for your business. Through A/B testing, sort out ultimate solutions and apply them to ensure your campaigns are progressing accurately, targeting your key prospects meticulously and saving time as well as budget on vain methods.
We attempt to share the best B2B and B2C LinkedIn Marketing Strategies of 2020 with you. For further enlightening posts, Stay tuned!
- Suggestions on B2B and B2C Marketing in 2020
- Top B2B and B2C Modules That Boost Your Business in LinkedIn
- Top 2020 Trendy B2B and B2C Marketing Tips